I love Neil deGrasse Tyson. You can see part of what he says in the symphony of science video "We Are All Connected." I don't know if you've seen it yet, but I posted it here:
That was actually what inspired me to find this clip. I didn't like it the first couple of times I heard it (The Symphony of Science) But it's grown on me. I like the Carl Sagan quote about it now being about the atoms, but how those atoms are organized.
I love Carl Sagan's quotes as well! For some reason, it really hits me when I hear "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." Our consiousness is the universe's consciousness. . . So cool!
Although, my husband pointed out, and I have to agree, that when his voice is synthesized like that, he kind of sounds like kermit the frog. :)
I love Neil deGrasse Tyson. You can see part of what he says in the symphony of science video "We Are All Connected." I don't know if you've seen it yet, but I posted it here:
ReplyDeletehttp://seekingdesideratum.blogspot.com/2009/11/we-are-all-connected.html
That was actually what inspired me to find this clip. I didn't like it the first couple of times I heard it (The Symphony of Science) But it's grown on me. I like the Carl Sagan quote about it now being about the atoms, but how those atoms are organized.
ReplyDeleteI love Carl Sagan's quotes as well! For some reason, it really hits me when I hear "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." Our consiousness is the universe's consciousness. . . So cool!
ReplyDeleteAlthough, my husband pointed out, and I have to agree, that when his voice is synthesized like that, he kind of sounds like kermit the frog. :)
That's kinda cool!
ReplyDelete