Friday, September 3, 2010

Ask Koda

I saw a cool little widget on another blog the other day... It was hosted by Formspring, and allows the asking of questions. So, if you have a question you've always wanted to ask me - aside from my annual salary and mission confession - you can ask it, by scrolling down on the right hand-side of the screen to the "My Life in an Open Book" section.

And for Anonymous, who was the catalyst behind the answer of both the salary and mission question... You can retain your identity while asking too!

I suspect there may be limits on what I will answer, especially if the answer might pertain to personal details which may involve individuals other than myself.

For instance if you were to ask about my prowess in the bedroom, I may not be completely forth coming, but I will try and answer as honestly as I can within those bounds.

So... Ask away!

I'll answer them in FormSpring, and if I think they're good questions, I'll try and answer them in the form of a post as well.

And in case you're wondering about that last question... Let's just say that Kuri would be proud.

2 comments:

  1. Dude. Props to you and Kuri. Seriously. Kuri's got it right and if you would make him proud then I'm proud of both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me how you really feel!