Thursday, October 14, 2010

Peace

The aforementioned mindf*ck may be over.

Not that the circumstances surrounding the situation have changed, but armed with some additional information, I've come to realize a few things:

First, it takes two to f*ck - well, I guess technically I could do it to myself, but that's a whole other discussion and involves factories and the need to sing church hymns.

Second, it's called rape when one party isn't willing. In this case rape is only possible if I allow it, and I don't have to allow it any more. Sadly, I've been unwittingly spreading my proverbial legs.

So, I'm not allowing it, and thus, it's OVER!!!

I've gained a greater understanding of why it was attempted in the first place and will likely be attempted again in the future.

The peace has come from that understanding and know that I don't have to allow it.

WOOOOT!!!

I feel empowered and it feels good!

2 comments:

Go ahead! Tell me how you really feel!